Please print and bring the requisition to your healthcare provider for signature. Unsigned requisitions will NOT be accepted at any LifeLabs® location.
If your healthcare provider has already given you a signed paper requisition, please bring it directly to a LifeLabs® location to pay and complete your testing.
Panorama Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)Panorama™ is a non-invasive test performed through a simple blood draw from the mother’s arm. Because of its unique technology, this NIPT test can distinguish between the mother and baby’s DNA and see if there is evidence of genetic conditions that could affect the baby’s health.
About Panorama™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
Who is this test for?
If you would like to know more about your baby’s health and the risk for certain genetic conditions, Panorama™ from LifeLabs Genetics® screens for extra or missing chromosomes. Suitable for single or twin pregnancies and pregnancies using an egg donor or surrogate, Panorama™ can be ordered as early as 9 weeks, giving you time to plan and prepare for your baby.
What is this test used for?
- Basic Prenatal Panel screens for common genetic conditions such as Down Syndrome during pregnancy (as early as 9 weeks) that can impact the health of a baby.
- Extended Prenatal Panel screens for common genetic conditions plus 22q.11.2 (DiGeorge syndrome).
- Full Prenatal Panel screens for common genetic conditions plus 5 microdeletions (22q.11.2 [DiGeorge syndrome], 1p36 deletion syndrome, Angelman syndrome, Cri-du-chat syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome).
- Panorama™ can tell if twins are identical or fraternal, and report the sex of each fetus.
To understand more about this test click on learn more:
Reproductive Health & Pregnancy
Test Turnaround Time
Results available to ordering physician within 7-10 days
LifeLabs® Patient Service Centre (BC, ON, SK)
All other provinces/territories please call 1-84-GENE HELP (1-844-363-4357)
- Panorama Patient BrochureDownload PDF