Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH)TestWhen planning a family or evaluating a woman’s overall reproductive health, measuring Anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) levels through a simple blood test can help to:
- predict likelihood of IVF success
- evaluate ovarian reserve (number of eggs)
- predict the age of menopause
- confirm diagnosis of premature ovarian failure
- assess the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
- diagnose polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
About Anti-Müllerian Hormone testing
Who is this test for?
Are you trying to get pregnant and considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment? Predict how well you’ll respond with the AMH test from LifeLabs.
What is this test used for?
The level of AMH in the blood stream can be an indicator of fertility in women, specifically in relations to the number of eggs in reserve in the ovaries. It can also help to predict menopause and diagnosis ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and polycystic ovary syndrome.
To understand more about this test click on learn more:
Reproductive Health & Pregnancy
Test Turnaround Time
Results available to ordering physician within 2 weeks
Ontario & BC
LifeLabs Patient Service Centre
Home visit (ON)